CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tasseled Bookmarks

Hello hello!  Kasi here with my latest Trendy Twine design team project.  My inspiration for this latest project is from something I love to do...read!  The book nerd I am just never seems to have a proper bookmark on hand for those times when I actually pick up a "real" book and not my Kindle.  I usually just grab an old receipt or whatever scrap of paper I can get my hands on to.  I finally decided to make myself a pretty bookmark!



 
I used Trendy Twine's new Chocolate Cupcake twine for the tassel.  Now usually when I make classic bookmarks like these I just throw on some ribbon or twine at the top but I never made a tassel before this.  I had to do some hunting around and found this blog which I felt did a great job in demonstrating through pictures how to make a tassel.

Hope you enjoyed this project and learned a new way to use Trendy Twine!!  For more great twine ideas visit the Trendy Twine blog

5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner

Super cute bookmarks! I love how you punched out the hearts and those tassels are great!

Kimberly J.

Love the book markers they are cute!! Another great way to use twine and that patterned paper is perfect!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

These are so pretty. I love the paper you have for the hearts. Everything looks perfect together.

Jamie

Awesome bookmarks!!! Love those tassels!

Bee's Zen Garden

Nice!!! And with this cute tassel you won't misplace it... ;-)

Post a Comment