CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Mini Notes

Welcome to another Friday! Today I have a cute little project for you but first a few things. If you look to your left you will notice that I have made blog button. You can grab it and add it to your blog if you want. To the right I added a blinkie. It's for the Spook-tacular SVG Blog Hop that I, and a lot of talented ladies, will be apart of. It's going on September 30th through October 2nd. Make sure to mark your calendar and hop along with us! On to my project. I'm still obsessed with kraft paper. I know, I know....still!? I can't help it. I keeps calling my name every time I sit at my craft table. I used one of SVG Attics' new sets, Pumpkin Patch SVG Collection, to make some mini note cards that are perfect for fall. Take a look at the adorable collection!



And here are the mini note cards I made using that awesomely cute collection.











The mini note cards are pretty small and measure 2.75" x 3.5". I used one of each of the pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch SVG Collection so each mini note was slightly different. I shaded each piece of the pumpkin with Tim Holtz' distress inks to give each little guy some depth. I also used sandpaper to add a little more depth and additional color. I was contemplating adding twine but I decided against it. I kind of like these little cards naked! I hope you enjoyed today's project! Remember to mark your calendar for the blog hop and to grab my blog button! Also, check out SVG Attic for more awesome SVG collections. There is ALWAYS a new set being released so you definitely won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Anna Dawn

Kasi, these are so cute!! I love the distressing! I would never have thought of that, but it looks so great and realistic!

Unknown

So cute!!! I love how simple and clean they are.

Post a Comment