CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Spook-tacular Blog Hop Winner Announced


First of all I would like to thank all of you for participating.  I hope you enjoyed the hop.  I hadn't seen anyone's projects before the hop and boy was I surprised at how awesome they all were.  Wait, why would I be surprised?  I work with a bunch of talented ladies!  Well, you know what I mean.  I loved them all!! 

Before you I announce the winner I want you all to know that SVG Attic and Peachy Keen Stamps has joined forces to bring you another super awesome hop!  The Fall Mash Up Blog Hop will kick off this Friday October 7th and run through October 9th.  I hope you join us for another fun hop!

OK OK...I know, I know you all want me to hush up and announce the winner.  I used Random.org to choose a number 1-32 (32 being the number of comments posted on my blog post). 

Here is goes....



Drum roll.........................................



And the winner is....................

 

 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
 
30

Timestamp: 2011-10-03 22:03:35 UTC




and comment #30 was....


STAMPGRAM

Congratulations Stampgram!  You have won a $10 gift card to SVG Attic!  Please email me at 19eightyexpressions@gmail.com to claim your prize. 


The $30 SVG Attic gift card is still up for grabs and a winner will be chosen soon.  Check SVG Attic's blog and Facebook page for updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment