CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Came Early

Santa decided to make a stop at my house before the 25th.  He must have known that I have been dying for this particular thing for 2 years or so.  He FINALLY delivered.  Woohoo!  Here's the newest addition to the family.




Now maybe I can take some decent pictures of my projects.  I have been feeling pretty bad about the quality of my project pictures and drool over all the awesome pictures I see out there taken with fancy cameras. 

2 comments:

CityGirl Planners

I know exactly what you mean. My mother in law gave me a Canon Rebel and I have been trying to learn how to take better pictures.

The only thing is I can't decide if props or just infinite white is the way to go. I really like both.

Paper Issues

Congratulations! I just got my "big girl camera" this year too! Welcome to the club!!! =)

Post a Comment