CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome Sweet Baby

Let me tell you, sewing is no easy task.  I go this great idea that I would sew on my latest layout.  What in the heck was I thinking?  I cannot sew!!  Yesterday I was frustrated and wanted to punch my machine so I walked away.  It was a disaster.  Today I figured out where I was going wrong.  I wasn't catching the thread from the bobbin.  Yea yea...whatever.  Blegh.

Well, with that figured out I thought I was golden.  No.  I still can't sew.  I didn't take into account the size of a 12x12 paper in relation to the room I had on the machine to sew.  I sewed on my page alright but the stitches are everywhere.  It's a jumbled mess.

Let's put my horrible sewing aside and enjoy the layout (minus the crazy stitching).




Maybe you can't see my mess.  It's on the banner.  I tried to make a pretty banner....oops.  :)  I don't know how you all do it.  Maybe I'll keep trying but I think sewing in a curve is beyond me.  Well, a straight stitch is too. 

Oh yea, by the way that's my daughter.  She's 8 months old now. First layout.  I was so stuck on my crappy sewing that I forgot to introduce her. 

~Kasi



0 comments:

Post a Comment