CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Adorable

Hi again!  Two posts in one week!  Yay!  I worked on a layout this morning that I absolutely love.  I also am going to enter it into DCWV's monthly challenge. 





Love it!  I used DCWV's Nana's Nursery stack for baby girls.  I also used some Unity Stamp stamps for the hot air balloon and the three pennant flags.  The other day I hit Joann's and found some Basic Grey chipboard, among other items, and I used the "Adorable" banner from one of the sets I bought.  How do you like the hanger?  Love those little things!  I used them one other time n a Halloween layout I made.  Oh and of course I used some Trendy Twine on my layout!   

Well, I gotta get going to a BBQ.  Enjoy your Sunday!!

~Kasi

0 comments:

Post a Comment