CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last minute Valentine's

Oops, I thought I was all set.  It turns out my daughter didn't have enough of the store bought Valentine's to pass out to her class so I either had to go out and buy more or be creative.  I decided to be creative.  Plus I really didn't feel like getting ready to go out.

I used the free Valentine Truffle file that SVG Cuts has posted on their site to make the cute candy truffle.  It kind of makes me want to head out and go to See's looking at all these!

Glittery goodness

Before I added glitter



Looks delicious!
 
I used different colors of glitter on the candy swirl
  A few pictures show the cards before I added the glitter to the candy swirl.  I think the addition of glitter adds more to the card.  I am entering this project in SVG Cuts' Valentine challenge as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment