CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio






Have you checked out the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio yet? I have finally used one and am in total love with it! I love how I'm able to create my own custom epoxy shapes using paper that coordinates with my project. No more having to hunt down the perfect embesllishment! I can make them on my own now. They are so easy to use and perfect for those little scraps you have stashed away. Check out this link for ideas on how to embelish your project with the Shape Studio.

I bought the Round 14 pictured above at Joann's online for $11.99 and the bubble pack for $2.99.  Not too bad I must say!  Then I went to the Scrapbook Expo this past weekend and picked these babies up. 




I am super excited to use these as well and of course to get all the other Shape Studio Tools that are available! 

I hope you get a chance to try them out.  Seriously, they are pretty amazing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment