CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Pillow Box

One thing I am grateful for are the amazing friends I have.  I truly have surrounded myself with awesome people, all of whom I've known for many years and go as far back as junior high.  Each friendship began at different times in my life and while I've been at different stages in growing as a person.  Each friendship has held strong and I am so thankful for the support they give me in my times of need.  I made my latest SVG Attic design team project with this in mind and of course because of the time of year.





For this pillow box I used SVG Attic's Holiday Cheer Gift Boxes SVG collection which has some really really cute gift boxes.  In it you get the pillow box I used, Santa's sleigh, an ornament bag, and a gift card holder.  Perfect for the holidays.  

I also used the Pumpkin Patch SVG collection from SVG Attic to make the cutout of the pumpkin and the pumpkin die cut.  The cutout is backed with gold vellum.  I used a white gel pen to add "stitching" to the pumpkin die cut.

The right side is adorned with some Orange Truffle twine from Trendy Twine.  You can also find them on Etsy HERE.  Please note that the shop is closed until November 28th (vacation).

The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly's Many Thanks stamp set.  MTE stamps are for sure my favorite sentiment stamps around.  The quality is better than other stamps I have tried and they don't get discolored!  Also, the sentiment stamps super sharp and clearly. 

I added some orange buttons I bought for $2 at the Scrapbook Expo last weekend.  The store is called Scrapbuck.  They have some pretty good deals and free shipping right now with a $20 purchase.

The paper is from DCWV's Harvest Gathering Stack.  Did you hear they are opening a DCWV Deals website?  Look for that in the near future.  I am super excited to stock up on paper stacks that they don't sell around here anymore.

Enjoy your weekend and have a great Veteran's Day.  Remember to thank a veteran!

2 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden

Sweet!! :-)

Alyssa Leanne

This is adorable Kasi! Any friend would love to get a sweet little gift in this box!
<3 Alyssa

Post a Comment