CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Shadow Box Collage

I got the idea for this next project from a fellow blogger, Amy over at http://aimitup.blogspot.com/.  Her work is amazing!!  I visit her blog often for inspiration because her work is really that awesome.  Lately I've been thinking that I would like to expand my papercrafting repertoire and seeing her shadow box collages inspired me.

I was trying to figure out what to get a good friend for her birthday.  I was so lost as to what to get.  She's pretty creative as well and I wanted to get her something special, but what?  One day it hit me out of nowhere....a collage!  It would be perfect and I could design it myself.  I used some of her favorite colors and added the word "Create" to it.  Hopefully she can hang it in her craft area or area where she designs.  I also made a matching card.









This card is not the exact one I gave to my friend.  It says "Just Because" so it obviously isn't a birthday card.  I loved the card so much that I made one similar.
 


 
Hope you enjoyed these.  I love love love them and the color combo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment