CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Kitty Card

I made a super cute Hello Kitty card for a coworker today.  She plans on sending it to a friend of hers that she doesn't see too often.  It's really hard for me to make a card with a character on it.  I feel like there has to be a scene to go along with it but after looking at some other cards for inspiration I realized that's not so.  I just have to fill the rest of the card with other things. 



I dry embossed the shirt & bow to add texture

Now that I've gotten the basics of using characters on cards I don't think I will be so hesitant to make the next one!

1 comments:

L.B.

very cute. I love Hello Kitty. Look forward to mroe.

http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment