CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hipsters Layout

I finally made a layout of my other kid.  Poor neglected kid,  I know...bad mom!  I recently bought DCWV's Neon Chic Stack with my daughter in mind.  I figured I'd get plenty of use out of it with all the neon and 80s colors she wears.  I was correct!

I used some Unity Stamp Co. stamps on my layout.  Did you see their latest sale?  55% off everything!  I have my order in.  :)  

My inspiration came from the current issue of Paper Issues.  I used this sketch to create my masterpiece!





Here is my work of art....





 

Pretty hip.  I try.  :)  She actually came in and said she really liked the layout.  Makes up for me being a bad mom when it comes to scrapping her pictures!

1 comments:

Mary Jo

This is such a fun page!
Thanks for joining in at Paper Issues!

Post a Comment