CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Vroom Vroom

Happy Monday all.  Yea, I only say that because I'm already off work and sipping on a glass of wine.  :)  When I woke up this morning I wasn't so happy.  Tired is more like it.  Well this weekend I decided to play along with the DCWV Stack-a-holic Template Challenge.  I usually do so no surprise there.  I almost thought I wouldn't make the deadline this time though so I had to haul butt.  

This month's challenge was pretty fun.  I really liked the layout.



Here is my rendition.






Oh I know it sort of doesn't make sense that I have Vroom Vroom as the title but it did before I added the frames.  My daughter was in one of those car shopping carts.  Before I had to alter the picture you could see the steering wheel.  In the bottom small picture you can see it.  Hope it makes sense now.  

I used DCWV's Celebration Stack for this layout.  It worked great with the colors of the picture.  
The Polaroid frame and the two smaller frames are from the Basic Grey line.  I found them at Joann's on sale awhile back.  I finally had a chance to use them.  
I designed the title in Silhouette Studio, layered it, and embossed it.  
Oh and guess what!  I FINALLY learned how to make rosettes the proper way.  I always somehow just made up ways to make rosettes.  Yea, don't ask.  I have had a hate hate relationship with those pretty things for two years now but I finally figured it out and now I like them. 

The "Enjoy the Ride" tag is from Chic tags and is a free printable file.  I found it via Pinterest.

I can't leave out my fave twinery right?  The pretty pretty and perfectly coordinated twine is from Trendy Twine.

I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Now back to my wine and cooking!

~Kasi





0 comments:

Post a Comment