CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Treausry Made the Front Page!



Just had to share my joy!  This morning I kept getting emails up the wazzoo from Etsy stating this person likes my item, this person added me to their circle, this person favorited my shop, etc.  I had no clue what the heck was going on!  Was Etsy messing with me?  Was it spam?  What the heck?

When I got home from taking my husband out to lunch for Father's Day I decided to take a look at my Etsy account.  I noticed that a treasury I made yesterday, Ode to Dad, had a ton of hits.  Wow.  OK.  That's super cool.  That explains the massive influx of people checking out my shop.  Then I got an email from RCTees thanking me for featuring their super cute men's Ghost Elephant Tee in my treasury which made the fron page of Etsy!

Wait what?
Say that again?
Did you say FRONT PAGE?

Woohoo!  I had no clue at all!  Now all those emails make complete sense!

Go check out my Ode to Dad treasury to see what landed me on the front page!

1 comments:

My Need 2 Craft

Congrats! I really need to get my items up on Etsy. I have had it for over a year now and never seem to have enough time. Plus I keep giving away my projects. LOL I found you from the forum over at svgattic.com. :) You have some fabulous cards here. I am going to check out your Etsy store too. :) Have a GREAT day!

Post a Comment