CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Note Cards

I took a break from selling on Etsy for a few months and wasn't sure if I'd go back to it.  My sales were dismal there.  I was selling a lot outside of Etsy and not having to worry about fees but I was starting to get stressed with custom orders so I took a break from that as well.  This past week I had been considering starting up again but wasn't sure I should and then things started happening.  One person mentioned selling their handmade goods so it got me thinking.  Then another mentioned the items I make and then another person did as well all within a few days.  It pushed me to get back into it. 

I reassesed my items and came up with a new idea on what I should sell based on what I like and what I see people buy.  Simple and sweet is my new take on the items I plan on sellling.  I'm sure I'll throw in more intricate items but for now simple works.

Here is an example of a set of mini notecards that I absolutely love.  They are cute, simple, and classy.  Sometimes less is really more and I found that I wasn't following that saying before.


Mini Note Cards



 

2 comments:

LrSchwtz

These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. I'd love for you to stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

Venassa

I love simple, and those cards are great! I'm glad someone else appreciates the simpler things as well.

Post a Comment