CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back From Vacation!

Hi everyone.  I have been MIA for a week.  I completely forgot to mention that I wouldn't be posting any new entries for a little while.  If you are a Facebook fan of mine then you got the message.  So, I was gone on vacation.  I purposely left my laptop behind and turned off my phone for the entire week.  I didn't think I would be able to handle it but you know what?  It was so refreshing being away from all the electronics that take up most of my day.  I did a lot of reading, relaxing, and hanging out with my family and friends.  It was a great time.

Now that I'm back it's life as usual...projects, work, etc.  Speaking of projects, I made my SVG Attic design team project today.  Here's a sneak peek:


Any guesses as to what it can be?  J/K.  There's not enough there to make a good guess.  Look at the bottom though.  I finally used my Sew Easy!!  Yay me!  I also finally set up my Roku so I can stream Netflix and Pandora in my craft room.  I have had it for a few months now.  I am one of those people that gets something and lets it sit for awhile before using it.  I'm weird.  Well, now that my TV is all set up all I need in my craft room is a fridge!!

Look for a new project this week.  I made a promise to a super sweet person that I would send them something and I will be working on that this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment