CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome!!

Wow, I have quite a few new followers here and on Facebook!  Where did you all come from all of a sudden?  Well, don't go anywhere!  I like to see the numbers go up and get a little sad if I see the numbers go down. 

I have been MIA for the past few days working on invites and somewhat staying away from my craft room.  By choice at some moments and by pure exhaustion other times.  Today was supposed to be the day I finished those pesky little invites I have been working on for quite some time now.  Instead I sit in front of the TV pizza in hand with hubby next to me watching season 3 of Dexter!  Oh that Dexter!  

I just wanted to get in a quick hello before I hit the bed for the night.  I really hope to be done and have pictures of the invitations up tomorrow.  I better, they will be in the mail no later than Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment